Zim is feeling sluggish today

This was recognized by Eric in another post, but probably warrants it’s own topic. Since Monday my Zim has been taking about 40-50 secs anytime it appears to connect to the “cloud”. This was most recognizable during the upload and slicing, but even when starting a print, or when connecting after a finished (e.g closing the browser and then reconnecting after the print is finished). Also the slicing status no longer works, it simply displays “cancel” with no percentage. I never see my Zim revert to the internal slicer, however, so I think it is still connecting, just very slowly. This looks like a problem on the Zeepro end, but it would be useful to know if everyone else is experiencing this to confirm this assumption.

I have a support ticket in on the issue and will post if I receive any response, but going on 6 days from my previous ticket with no response from Zeepro. It could be nobody is around in San Francisco.

I tried printing some things Monday night and again on Tuesday and I had the same problem. I just updated to the latest firmware on Friday so I don’t know if its something with the newest firmware or if its something on the server end.

As another data point, I tried a remote connection through home.zeepro.com yesterday while it was printing. I could see the printer and connect to it, so the Zeepro “cloud” is still functional, or at least that server is still working.