Zim connection issue (USB connector)

I had a faulty USB so I removed the board and de soldered the USB.I just bought the USB today from a computer store nearby my house. I really need this to get working. What happened is earlier it would let me connect to my printer and it would say operational. But now it won’t let me connect and then since I first posted that it let me connect one time and then disconnected me again and I have been able to get back on since. And everything is plugged In to the raspberry pi and I know the USB port I put in is working because when I plug in the printer to my computer my computer recognizes it. And I can connect to octoprint but when I try to connect to my printer I get this error. P.S. It is worded weird because I had a private chat and copied what I asked them. Thanks please help.

Please help! I need to get this working

I’ll add the images from the private chat we had. These show where you can solder traces from the USB pins to the PCB, assuming you’ve ripped the via out while desoldering the old USB connector.

Were you able to solder jumpers from the USB connector to the PCB? Maybe you can show us some pictures.

These are all bottom PCB views.

For D+ and VUSB since they are on the bottom, you probably don’t need jumpers even if the VIAs ripped out since the trace is right there.