Weird Print Error, Layers not Lining Up

I’ve been able to print small objects fine, but then I tried to print multiple objects at once and it went crazy!

Does anyone have an idea as to what can cause this?

Is something miscalibrated? Because when I start each print the print head goes to the corner and makes loud clicks for a few seconds, then prints fine.

I can’t seem to upload the STL file to this forum, but it just had five objects on it of diffrent sizes (two of one and three of the cube)

I am using the single head zim printer, and using the PLA cartridge that came with it.

One of the many problems I encountered.
It has to do with the broad cable from the head to the backside of the printer.
It sometimes bends down and then the head cannot move all the way back.
The belt has to skip a few teeth (thats the sound you hear klicking) and then continues printing with the mirrored result.

Take off the top cover and watch or bend your cable.
I have inserted a piece of tube under the cable and wrapped it in Tesafilm. So far it prevented the down-side bending for me.
But watch out to choose the right length for the tube. Not too short or too long.
Or try making a V-Shape with the Tesafilm of the cable or watever you can think of.

Thanks 3DPrintEvangelist!

An update, in case anyone else has issues.

Turns out I had a lot of problems with my printer.

First, one of the steel rods holding the printhead slipped during shipping, and was stopping the printhead from ever reaching the Y endstop.

Secondly, the Y endstop was glitching, and would randomly trigger mid print, ruining the print.

Once I pushed the rod back in, and replaced the endstop, everything seems to be going alright!