Printer Won't Connect

So this would be my second time trying to use the printer. The problem is that when I log into zeepro share it says that there is no printer to connect to. The print is on and the cooling fans are running but it won’t sow up on zeepro share. I did try reconnecting as a new printer because Zim_Initialization did show up but that failed multiple times. What should I do? Also, do I have to re-initialize every time I turn it on?

Are you connected with Wifi or Ethernet ?
If you are with Wifi, could you try with ethernet wire (or inverse).
I used to have Wifi issue (with ethernet everything worked perfectly). Can you check if your wifi dongle (white usb dongle) is well connected on board).

Ethernet. It does this every now and then. Sorry for the late respons. I can fix it by unplugging it for awhile and then plugging it back in. I have another problem recently. The prints keep on messing up. The extruder isn’t in time with the head. When the head goes to print, the extruder is behind echedule and is delayed. It starts printing after the head starts moving and continues printing after the head stops. This causes the extruder to build up a ball of plastic after the head has stopped. This ball of plastic hardens to the model and rips the model off of the plate.

This is an image of the first layer stuck to the head.