Open Model failed

Here I have a self designed model that produces an error if I try to import it into Zeepro Software.
Next I tried repairing it with netfabb basic, 123d meshmixer and netfabb cloud repair.
But still I cannot print it.

How can I find out what is wrong and how to repair it?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57649559/Torzähler%20Ersatzteil_merged.stl

Seems to load ok for me and the file you link shows no errors in Netfabb Basic. When do you get the error? I’m running version 1.7.1 FW.

Thanks for the reply and for trying.
Now thats strange now.
I am running FW 1.7.1 as well and when I try to open and upload the file I instantly get the “object contains error” message.

Still I cannot open it and two other objects I created neither.

Ah, the solution is so simple :flushed:

You are not allowed to use special characters in the file name. I was using äöü.
After renaming the files to simple names without special characters it works.

Ahh, when I saw your first reply there I thought, “OH! I know what I did!! Gotta tell 'em” …but then I saw your second reply. I don’t know why, but my brain is hard wired not to save files with special characters, and when I downloaded your STL file, I immediately renamed it to file_import.stl (I know, super descriptive name!). It didn’t even occur to me that I changed the comparison in doing that… I just always get rid of any special characters because they have burned me in the past. Glad you’re back up and running!