OctoPrint with OEM Hardware Tutorial (FlashNGo)

I am not running Octoprint on a raspberry pi, otherwise, I would do that. :slight_smile: I appreciate the thought. Maybe there is a way to do it on the Zim hardware as well, but I have not really had many issues as is, and so it has not been something I have spent any time on.

Hey if itā€™s working donā€™t ā€œfixā€ it :slight_smile: Otherwise upgrading to a RasPi with Octoprint is pretty straightforward.

Oh. Iā€™m still around. Octoprint has been working for me just fine as is, but I guess it has been a long while

2 Likes

Good to see you back waffles.
Any updated with the firmware from you ??

Any one figured out on how to add fan speed control for Octoprint interface like this one to Zym

Not exactly, but you could use the plugin ā€œcustom controls editorā€ and build a slider:

Hiā€¦ Tthe cubie board has GPIO if you want to install other accessories, which should make that plugin work. I havenā€™t tried it yet, but thanks for the link!
If you think its worth it to go the pi route, thatā€™s cool!, Iā€™m just presenting another option. The pi may well be better for your usecase. This one just happens to be free and doesnā€™t require removing the USB plug.

pcb assembly

1 Like