Nozzles at different heights

I have noticed that the PLA in my left nozzle isn’t sticking to the bed, so I started looking at the platform calibration and found that the two nozzles aren’t at the same height.

When performing the platform calibration, the bed itself seems to be very level/uniform (saw the other guys post about uneven bed) but the ABS right nozzle gives paper friction before the left nozzle gets close.

Is this normal? Should they both be at the same height, and how can they be adjusted?

EMC, I had the same problem. I followed the steps here to fix it. Mine still aren’t perfect but they are close enough now that I can print with either nozzle and my right nozzle doesn’t rip prints made by the left nozzle off the bed.

http://zimsupport.zeepro.com/support/solutions/articles/5000519687-how-to-adjust-both-nozzles-height-

i printed out something today that ended up being destroyed by the unused nozzle. It printed my figure up to the head then the left nozzle kept catching on the model before finally pulling it away from the glue, which shows how much it was catching. Will have to check how aligned they are. https://twitter.com/demonkid/status/557280827021983744

I also guess that you’re over-extruding: print a single wall object and check if your wall with matches with your settings of the Slic3r. If not adjust your flow rate.
Also check if your cooling fan is enabled.

If you print a part which causes a very low layer time, print 2 objects or more at once: this will help one part to cool before the next layer is applied!

@KingMartin unfortunately i have no idea what you are talking about. What is over-extruding? and what is a wall (in context with 3D Printing)?

The nozzles of my printer were also not at the same height. If I try to print anything with the highest extruder the lowest one will make a mess out of it. Will have to adjust this, so far I have been avoiding using the highest extruder.

I had to remove one nozzle all together in order to solve this problem so even though I have a dual extruder I can only print with one head.