Need some help operating my OctoZim!

i really dont get it?. i have everything uploaded got through the calibration settings and everything even loaded some oem zim filament cartridge(*note one thing i did notice was the load/unload filament switch command filament driver only likes to work one time around… then i had to reboot octoprint) then entered Gcodes and my printer wont print when i upload and hit print it runs for 4 sec and stops?using octopi setup and jpods newest firmware .i must be doing the steps wrong or something in Cura profile possibly? is sli3er a better program? or what

OH and i tried to use the " set the temperature " using the pla pre-set setting 200degrees … it got there just fine… then when i tried to cut it off it would not cut off … i had to unplug the machine i am not trying to melt anything . i have no idea what i am doing operation wise!! please anyone where do i start ?! now that i got it all setup hardware swap wise.

• note please excuse my noob self this is my 1st experience with anytype of 3d printer .