My Power adaptor appears to have died

I moved my Zim from one end of the room to the other today and now the power adaptor is not working. Its blinking a blue light but supplying the Zim with no power. Dam it!

Edit: The power adaptor is also making quiet beep noises.

The power adaptor LED appears fine when unplugged from the ZIM. Its only when its plugged into the ZIM that the LED blue light blinks with a small beeping buzz sound. Perhaps the ZIM broke down. I guess my 3D printing adventures will now be, Getting 3D Printer Replaced adventures.

Just to make sure, are you plugging it into the power port shown here, and not the heated bed input port? I’m not sure why they didn’t key these differently… or label them.

Yes i made sure. To add to this, plugging the power cord into the heated bed port gets a static blue light on the power Adaptor. Plugging it into the Power Port gets a blinking blue light on the power adaptor.

My ports are labeled. They must have added the silk screen later? I received mine around the 3rd week of November.

Well that’s good! :slight_smile:

I made my own heated printbed and it was really hard for me to find a power adapter with this mini-DIN port.
If you don’t find a cheap power adapter you can also wire your own: just look at the link and my sketch for the heatbed powering.

Zeepro sent me a new Adaptor which works fine. Im so relieved that it was the adaptor and not the Zim itself. Now i need to catch up on all the updates