Making our own replacement parts

I often buy in China. electronics, motorbike parts, race parts and 3D printer parts and had very few VAT or Customs. but I dont want to heat about Fedex DHL or UPS they always overcharge and add some crazy costs.

0.2 nozzle may be interesting but you will have lot of problem of clogging. the dust on the filament will become a reall issue.
Mechanical shutter is a very good thing. I think about it often. ‘having a nozzle with constant pressure and mechanical shutter’ … :blush: (needle valve)

I will keep you informed as soon as I get the parts. It will be around the end of the month.
Maybe other persons will be interested.

Just wanted to mention that I’m interested! I have only one extra nozzle, and two extra heater blocks. All it takes is the right clog to put the whole printer out of operation for good.

@BDub
how many nozzles do you want ? and where are you located ?

@Nightmare I’d like to get at least 2 of them and I’m in the US :us:

This morning I got a nice suprise. :relaxed:

I received the nozzles and tools. I am waiting the teflon liner.

2 Likes

Wow, that is quick. Looking good. But I thought they where already assembled?
Your Asian buying experience is the complete opposit of mine. From now on I will order all my China things through you :wink:

I have ordered these parts non assembled for my own usage. :smiley:
I prefer to assamble them meticulously by myself.
:wink: I will also do some tests
I am used with China trading. It is part of my jobs !

I am also puchasing some modified heater blocks. I already bought the heating cartridges, thermistors and the specific glue (healant) to assemble the parts exactly like the original parts.
I will inform you when I 'll get the parts

1 Like

To keep you informed :

I just designed a small tooling to cut the liner perfectly at the correct size :grin:

I am printing this tool now. There will be a screw on the bottom to set the size and the chink will ease the liner extraction

The liner length os 29.4 mm

1 Like

Hi Nightmare i am interested.

Thank you

Finally, After a long Waiting time for the Teflon Liner I assembled the first nozzles.

It is on a friend web shop
http://www.bfastr.com/shop/product/special-nozzle-set-38

@BDub & @fbinabri I can ship them quickly
@3DPrintEvangelist I will handle your parts as soon as I arrrive in France
and the other the suipment can be delivered in 2weeks.

3 Likes

Hello.
Shipment is beginning. Sorry for the delay.
If you also needs other goods (USB keys, memory cards, …) from the shop then let me know and i will deduct the shipping fees from the order.
Enjoy printing :slight_smile:

www.bfastr.com/shop

Hi! Thank you so much for building these! I just broke mine by accident and was worried I wouldn’t be able to get a new one because of the whole….you know…ZeePro being dead and all.

I was trying to purchase one through your webpage but it looks like shipping to the States is the same price as the piece (20€ :frowning:)

This part is relatively small. Is there anyway to come down on the shipping price?

Thanks again for making this!

L

Hello,

Sorry, I updated the system as the price was set from 0 to 250g and the pieces only weight less than 100g.
Now it is 10€ (sorry the shipping is still expensive in France…)

Please let me know if you have questions.

Regards,

Perfect! Thanks! I’ll buy one!

I would be interesting myself in that… and I’m in France :slight_smile:
Then it’s that one: http://www.bfastr.com/fr_FR/shop/product/kit-special-de-buses-38 ?
Does the extra tool is needed?

Hello Guys.
I just received the new designed heater blocs.
As you can see the distance between the Heater blocs and the Fan duct have been increased to avoid the melting issues

have you had a chance to test these out? How are they working?

would this be a suitable part for making my mono a dual again?

I still haven’t assembled them because I am waiting the connectors and somebody baught me all the parts I made.
I have ordered again some heater blocs and it will work perfectly as it is the genuine design. :slight_smile:
the modification do not harm the system. it just add some more room between the Heater Bock and the Fan duct.
Yes it is suitable to transform a mono to dual :yum:

ill take 1 when its ready