Lost Print Progress Screen

So I picked up a used Zim last week, and have been pretty happy with the printer. I set up a Octoprint box, but broke my Zim’s USB port trying to remove the plug. I had to order a new USB to solder on. In the mean time I’ve been playing around with the built in ZeeProShare setup, and its not that bad… My only issue is now that I seem to have lost the printing progress screen. So I upload, slice, and then send to print and it goes back to the import model screen. Shortly thereafter the printer starts to print. Any ideas short of just Factory Resetting it? Has anybody else seen this problem?

Yes, this and other squirrelly bits in zeepro software is one reason I only use octoprint now. In my case, just rebooting usually resolved the issue. It’s pretty frustrating when it occurs several times back to back, which appears to be more often now they moved the servers. I was convinced this was related to timeouts and connecting to that server when I yanked the plug and moved to octoprint. Octoprint is better anyway… I love pushbullet from octopi!

I have only had this happen once and I just rebooted and it was fine.

I haven’t seen my print status screen in a while now, even after a reboot. ZeeproShare’s state machine is pretty broken. Just gotta give up on that and go with OctoPi.