Impossible prints

Hi,
printing small objects is impossible for me.
Medium to big objects are, apart from some minor warping, printed ok.
I hope there is a solution for the problem.

For example:
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:92620

The outer rim immediately coils upwards, the following filament gets even more uneven, until the head rips the piece off the build platform.

another example:

Every piece I tried does the outer rim coiling upwards problem with several outcomes, all problematic and the print job fails.

I tried printing with different temperatures, with and without skirt, different resolutions, different printing speeds, all in PLA.
I alway use at least 5mm brim.

Where and what can be changed to print small objects?

Sadly no reply :sob:

I wondered about the left fan not working and found out that its not one fan for the left and one for the right extruder but the right fan is for cooling the extruders and the left fan is for cooling the print.

It can be turned on in the presets. Its called something like auto cooling.
And voila. Smaller print are at least possible now.

Now with slower print speed and skirt and brim things improved a lot.

But I still have to make several attempts and mostly it fails one way or another.

Still no luck with printing smaller parts.

I had one success with the upside down spinner but that was it. The spinner did not turn upside down, so I made a bigger version myself with correct dimensions. But although double in size its impossible to print.
I dont understand what is going on and if its something that can be improved in the slicer or who knows where else.

The small pieces are printed and with the extra cooling the sides dont curl up anymore. But still after some layers the head starts to drag over the printed piece and after about 0.5cm height the piece gets destroyed, either by ripping it off or by moving the piece while printing and thus producing errors that grow and grow until the piece rips finally off the print bed.

So the printed piece grows faster than the z axxis rises due to …???

Furthermore when supports come into printing it does not work with me neither.
For example I tried printing the wobbly robot from thingiverse and the body has two rods, where the arms and legs are supposed to be attached. These rods a a few mm off the build plate and so need supports. The two rods in the end are messy. Not round, but distorted in shape and not straight but downward.
I noticed similar problems with things and supports in other objects as well.

Come on Zeepro users. How do you cope with these problems?