Extruder leaking filament out of the top

My one extruder is leaking out of the top of it. Where the plastic piece screws into the hot end.

There’s a piece of metal that screws onto the top of that plastic piece, either that is loose, or what I noticed was that the ptfe tubing inside of the plastic column was old and melted, causing a clog. Easiest solution would be to both replace the ptfe tubing and tighten the nut. Tubing is standard ID2OD4

I had the same issue long ago. The teflon tubing inside the grey POM piece was cut 1mm too short, so the filament came out through the nut.
To dismount, take off the heaterblock with the Nozzle installed. Then heat it up to soften the material that blocks the Nut.
BE SURE NUT TO BURN YOURSELF - Hold the heaterblock with pliers or at least gloves.
If you don´t have the special tool to remove the nut, you can also take a caliper gauge (made of steel, not of plastic!), set it to 7mm, clamp it with the screw. Then you can use the tips to fit into the holes in the nut and easily screw it out.
And don´t tell anyone that you used a measuring tool to loosen a screw. :slight_smile: