ABS Temperature issues

I was curious if anyone has had luck printing in ABS? I’ve made a couple of attempts, and the Zim appears to revert to the PLA temperature after printing the first layer. For instance, I ensured my refillable cartridge settings were 230C and 235C for 1st layer, and the printer went to about 185C after it started printing. Has anyone else encountered this issue and found a work around?

I tried to print parts for my Zim, Temperature seem to be good as my settings.
It reached 220°C for first layer then decrease to 210°C.

Did you change your cartridge settings for ABS ?

I’m still trying to get a good print but ABS seems to be harder to work than PLA.

Yes, I had it setup for ABS material type and 235c for first layer, then 230c for the rest. I think I’ve seen the Zim use some default setting before for temperature, and never figured out what caused it. Maybe both cartridges have to be ABS or something like that. Thanks for the info on your findings, sounds like there is hope without having Zeepro come out of radio silence. I’ll give it another shot.

I print with my left nozzle. I didn’t try with right one

I have two manufacturers non Zeepro ABS filament, with 245 degrees on left or right nozzle, no problem with temperature.
But ABS warps so heavy that I gave up on it.
Even with extreme adhesion through ABS juice and closed build chamber my warping is inevitable.
It either destroys the tape on the printbed or the glass itself.
Don’t know how others manage to do it.

PLA works fine but lacks features I sometimes need, like the ability wot withstand more temperature.