ZeePro 3D printer with PC (Repetier-Host) - USB connection download and initial setup

I printed succefully with left extruder, I don’t know if it is a repetier host bug or its normal use.
To print with left extruder (extruder 2) I had to set extruder 2 in manual control (by default it is extruder 1) even if my object has been setting to extruder 2.
And in slicing menu, I need to set my filament settings in extruder 1 because repetier ignore completly my filament settings for extruder 2… it is always take settings from extruder 1.

I google this issue but didn’t find anything about extruder setting bug.
In other post, someone talked about zim firmware bug about dual extruder… I don’t know if it is same problem.

nice post, however im stucked on Error43 with my new ZeeproZim. Ive opened the usb door and already it`s recognized by my Windows7 64bit, as “Unknown Device”.
I did the download of the drivers from Repetier-Host page, VCP drivers zipped and .exe.
1st, went on the control pannel>>>usb devices>Unknoun Device, and used install driver button> if automaticaly detect, the system answers that the best drive is already installed; if choose manually, from the extraction folder, it shows me Error 43!!

I also tryied manually with disc, so i can get two options> ftdibus.inf and ftdiport.inf>>>that leads to other options ahead, like FT4222 Interface A -D, FT4222 Mode 3 Device, FT422H interface A - D, FT4222H Mode 3 Device, UMFT4222PROG, UMFT4222 Progamming Board, USB Serial Converter, USB Serial Converter A - G!!!
I1ve tryied some of the options, without succes, sometimes i get error 10, sometimes no error, but the Repetier Host cannot Connect to the printer!

Also, first of all, my first attempt was to connect by zeepro manual, so it went ok if choose P2P option only!

Any help??? should i move the drivers files directly to windows .dll folder?? wich of the files???