What does the refillable cartridge look like?

I didn’t receive the correct filament with my printer when it arrived last month, and now I’m not sure if I received the right type of cartridge either. In the latest update they showed the packaging for the refillable cartridges and mine definitely don’t look like it. Can someone post a picture of what their cartridge looks like so I can compare? Thanks!

I got a “refillable” cartridge with my order. It looks exactly the same, except it came with a couple of extra o-rings in a little zip lock bag and a tool for opening the cartridge. I think most of what makes the cartridges refillable is just that the rfid is reprogrammable, as all the kickstarter backed cartridges will be.

All of the cartridges are refillable at this time. I even have one that I bought off of Newegg and it’s RFID tag allows it to be refilled. They may change the RFID tags in the future to make purchased cartridges one time use only but as of a month ago when I got mine they hadn’t yet.

Hope this helps.

Ok thanks for the confirmation. The box I received my filament in looked very different from the one they recently posted on kickstarter so it got me worried.