Welcome to the Zeepro Kickstarter Backers Forums! We’re super excited to have some helpful, interesting and engaging conversations here on the boards. As you get started, please take a minute to look over some guidelines for getting the most out of the forums.
First, a few notes on what we expect from community members:
- Play nice. People are trying to help, so there’s no need for attitude or general rudeness.
- Politeness will beat terseness every day of the week
- Give the community a little bit of time to answer your question – the person with the best answer may be on the other side of the world and asleep at the time you post.
- Help create an easy to use forum – do your best to avoid redundancy, to clearly identify your questions for others to search for later, and help create a general atmosphere of learning, trust and excitement to create.
How to use the forum when you have a question:
**Step 1: Create an account **
- You can do this through our site or by connecting to one of a variety of existing accounts
Step 2: Search the forums before asking your question
- It is entirely possible that someone else has run into the same issue you’re facing – check to see if they’ve posted it or a very similar question in the past before starting your own thread. This will help us all avoid redundancy and make it easier to find the answers we’re looking for…
Step 3: Ask a question or start a topic
- Click [+Create Topic] at the upper right hand corner
Step 4: Create a searchable subject line
- Make it easy for others who have the same question to find your thread later
- Bad subject lines: "Help!" "I’ve got a question" "Keep seeing error"
- Good subject lines: “Tips for first time using ABS with heated build platform?" "How do I load more PLA onto my refillable cartridge?" "I'm having trouble exporting STL files properly from Autocad"
Step 5: Select an appropriate Category for your topic
- Click the drop down box to the right of the subject line, and select one of the various categories available.
- Here’s a list of the categories if you want to check them out ahead of time.
Step 6: Use proper sentences
- Technical jargon is totally fine but let’s all do our best to type out questions and avoid text message language, cool? Cool.
Step 7: What to include in your message
- If you reference an error message include that exact message
- Identify what you’re really trying to do, not just the step you’re hitting a snag on – someone in the community may have a way for you to skip that step altogether, but they need to know what you’re doing! More details rather than less will help to get to the root of the problem quickly.
- If you’re using some software or special materials that are not standard to Zeepro be sure to identify it and possibly point people to a place they reference it.
Step 8: Post your message
- It feels like there should be more to say here, but really this one is fairly self-explanatory.
Step 9: Have Fun!
- This forum exists to make your Zeepro 3D printing experience fun and enjoyable! Please share your projects and knowledge with other community members. Pitch in and help out where you can. Together we can make the Zeepro Community excellent!
PS – Now that you’ve read through this and other Category definitions you can click the [Clear pin] button below the post so it no longer sits at the top of all of your Categories.