Updating and Backing up the forum

Forum may be down for a short while as I make some snapshots and perform updates today :grin:

EDIT: All done, latest and greatest. Please consider checking out the Donate page if you like and use this forum. Thanks!

1 Like

Forum may be down at times today as I make some snapshots and perform updates :smile_cat:

EDIT: All done, latest and greatest. This one took a considerably longer time to run because I had to switch from Mandrill (not free anymore) to Mailgun for the forum email service. Youā€™ll now see forum emails coming from postmaster at mg.technobly.com. Please consider checking out the Donate page if you like and use this forum. Thanks!

Oh yeah, and itā€™s my birthday for 24 more minutes :cake: :smile:

Itā€™s about that time again! Starting with a snapshotā€¦ so the forum will be down temporarily while that is happening. Then Iā€™ll be upgrading.

EDIT: All done, latest and greatest. Please consider checking out the Donate page if you like and use this forum. Thanks!

Snapshot time againā€¦ so the forum will be down temporarily while that is happening. Then Iā€™ll be upgrading.

Latest and greatest forum software applied. Please consider checking out the Donate page if you like and use this forum. Thanks!

Sorry for the forum being down temporarily. Looks like I may have been storing too many backups on it, and it ran out of disk space. Itā€™s back to 50% used again.

Thanks for the heads up on twitter @driph :heart:

Iā€™ve also gone ahead and updated the forum to the latest version :slight_smile:

:white_check_mark: Please consider checking out the Donate page if you like and use this forum. Thanks!

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Latest and greatest forum software applied.

:heart: Please consider checking out the Donate page if you like and use this forum.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Latest and greatest forum software applied.

:heart: Please consider checking out the Donate page if you like and use this forum.

1 Like

:tada: :confetti_ball: Latest and greatest forum software applied!

:heart: Please consider Buying me a coffee :coffee: if you like this forum.

Buy Me A Coffee

I love coffee! Youā€™re the best!! :bowing_man:

:tada: :confetti_ball: Latest and greatest forum software applied!

:heart: Please consider Buying me a coffee :coffee: if you like this forum.

Buy Me A Coffee

I love coffee! Youā€™re the best!! :bowing_man:

Happy New Year! We have a newly updated forum and server!

:heart: Please consider Buying me a coffee :coffee: if you get some use out of this forum.

Buy Me A Coffee

:pray: Thanks! :bowing_man:

1 Like

Latest and greatest forum software applied!

:heart: Please consider Buying me a coffee :coffee: if you get some use out of this forum.

Buy Me A Coffee

Latest and greatest forum software applied, bills paid!!

Buy Me A Coffee

Latest and greatest forum software applied.

Buy Me A Coffee

Happy New Year 2020!!! Has this forum really been online for 6 years???

Operating costs over the last 6 yearsā€¦ $1320 :smiley:

Latest and greatest forum software applied.

Buy Me A Coffee