Temperature readings the same

I had to replace my zimboard a month ago but now I am having trouble with the temerature readings. My left and right temperature are identical in the ZIM settings, but the left one isn’t actually hot when I touch it. I used to be able to have different temps but now they mirror each other. Any idea what I did? I went and checked all the wires again and they seem to be right…

This could be a defective board. Sometimes a solder bridge can occur on the board, shorting out two connectors. I’d say double check all the connections you made. If they all look correct, and you have a multimeter, you could try to figure out which pin the temperature sensors connect to and ohm out the connection to see if there is a short between the two temperature sensors. You could also try connecting only one of the temperature sensors and see if both are still reading a value (this would indicate a short on the new board you replaced, and not in the wiring leading up to the board). Other than this, probably Pierre (Zeepro support) is your best bet.