Repair / change head extrusion motor

It seems like with wrong retraction settings in Slic3r I damaged the extrusion motor in the head.
In my settings I use the default 40mm/sec for retraction and 100mm/sec for extrusion.
But when I use manual control and retraction, it tries to move way faster then extrusion and with the wrong speed it moved but with strange sound.
Is the motor and gears another special Zeepro hardware or can it be bought as a replacement somewhere?
The motor makes the same noise as when it was normally running, but with an additional clicking sound.
If I look at the gear it moves a tiny bit and with a click snaps back.

Is this something that can be repaired?

Please post the correct printer settings for Slic3r so that no one else damages their Hardware.

I’ve had this a couple times. For me it’s always been a loose connection between the ribbon cable and the head board. Might want to check over the connection and/or wiggle the cable while extruding a bit to see if it comes and goes.

Thank you for the tip.

After checking all cables for defects and re-plugging all connections, the motor started working again.
So I know where to look next time and by wiggling find out exactly where the problem is.