Question about backers delivery timeframe & shipping carrier

Hello Everyone,

If I’m lucky, there is someone from Zeepro reading this forum… :wink: As a backer, I feel left in the dark about this: delivery date for the printer… Do you think we could get it this summer ?

I’m wondering which shipping carrier did you choose ( all are not equal on the fees side) ?

You’re lucky, but I’m not sure they even know yet which carrier they are going to use. I suppose we are hopefully getting close to that point in our Backer journey though :slight_smile: Within the USA though, it’s likely either UPS or FEDEX. Outside of the country will be different possibly, where do you live?

BDub, I’m from Switzerland, and the fees I will need to pay on top of tax depend a lot from the carrier… That’s why I (and others) keep asking this question :wink:

The Zeepro team certainly knows which company, because a shipping agreement for this shipment volume can’t be done overnight. As a backer, I think that the Zeepro team is very (too) silent. People ask a lot of important questions in the Kickstarter comments section (about CE/FCC certification,software,…), but no answers.

Perhaps @ZeeproMH Michael can help answer this question :smile:

1 Like

Hello @Fprint ,

Apologies for the delayed response, I´m tight up in China at the moment.
In EMEA our logistics partner for most countries will be UPS.

Please feel free to PM me your details, so I can ensure that the ZIM will reach you nice & save excluding any extra costs.

Thank you for being patient and have a great day.

• Michael
1 Like

I just validated with UPS, we will cover the custom fee´s , so don´t worry.
However, please PM me your details, so I can leave a comment. Merci

1 Like

@ZeeproMH : great news :smile: . I sent you a PM with my details.

Great, thank you…

Hi,
could you confirm that you will cover custom fees and that we will not have bad surprise with extra costs ?

Franck

Confirmed - just PM me your details just in case please.
Thank you.

1 Like

PM sent. good news !

HI,

finaly I paied 112,80 € (~140 $) to the UPS driver to get my Zim. Is it normal ??

Thanks