Heated bed platform

Heated Bed Platform
$old
Thanks

I’d buy it, except ABS printing isn’t working for me at the moment. The printer reverts to 185C even if I have the cartridge set for something more ABS-ish, like 230C. I was waiting on Zeepro for a fix. So far no responses to my support tickets.

It’s okay. I have 2 support tickets still open; one 11 days old, the other 19 days. I did receive my heated bed the other day so they must not be completely out of business. :slight_smile:

True, at least the servers are still running :stuck_out_tongue:

Given the history of the CEO and founders on LinkedIn, I’d guess either another round of funding or a RIF and selling of IP is imminent. Fire sale may be forthcoming. Zeepro seemed a bit too top heavy if you know what I mean… Lots of senior managers and chiefs of something, with a lack footsoldiers actually getting things done. Startups in the nascent stage usually benefit the most from a tight knit engineering group, and not a lot of management getting in the way.

1 Like

That’s funny. I feel the same way. A small core of good engineers without Dilbert managers can get good stuff done quickly. Just a PITA to reverse engineer stuff to keep a tool up and running. If I knew I was going to have to redesign, make parts and hack my printer to keep it running (after almost a year of delays) I would have just built my own design from scratch :smile: But, I didn’t want to invest that kind of time to another project in my life. I’m now waiting on parts for my hotends but I think I should have started ordering materials/parts and building my own when they failed 3+ weeks ago.

Is it still for sale? I am interested.