Filament is globing up in the middle of print

so i finally got my printer working but when it prints about half way through the print the filament kinda piles up/globs up and makes the head scrape3 as it goes over and screws up the print. is there a specific temp i should be setting it at? i have it set to 195 degrees but i have no idea if thats correct or not. also you can see filament getting built up around the extruder

I had a similar problem. It was due to a leaking extruder. Take the black cover off the extruders and see if there is liquid plastic dripping around the bottom of the aluminum section of the extruder. On mine it was coming from above the aluminum block. Zeepro said it was a known issue due to improper tighting of the of the extruder assembly at the factory. They sent me a new extruder. So far so good.

@zaczek5000 I would start by reading all of the support documents here: https://zeeproks.freshdesk.com/support/home

By doing this you’ll be somewhat aware of what may or may not be an issue with the Zim you received, and what to look out for.

195C is what I’ve been using for Black and White Zeepro PLA and it works great.

What model are you trying to print?

Have you calibrated the bed to be level with a piece of paper?

Are you using the glue or blue painters tape? I would advise against the glue personally if you are having any issues with the filament sticking.

Does it pile up right away or sometime into the print?