Buyer's remorse. Depressed. What to do?

Hi there, friends. It looks like I got suckered by Zeepro in person before they went belly up. You see, the last posts on their Facebook page was from a pop-up store event they had in May, where I had first heard about them and immediately put down my money. The price, as it turns out, was too good to be true. From the start, I could not get anything to print decently, when finally everything just jammed. I determined that there were two issues—the nozzle was clogged up and the filament had somehow gotten itself stuck in the Teflon tube. I did my best to clear the nozzle, but no amount of tugging has cleared the filament. I meant to seek out warranty repair, since ideas sold on the idea of a six-month warranty and being able to drop by in San Francisco for help, but now I’ve come to expect to not hear back from them. So I don’t know where to start in handling the problems myself. This is my first 3d printer, and I am not sure if it is worth trying to fix or adapt it if I don’t know what I’m doing. Is this just something I’ll need to chalk up to being naive about this pretty bit of hardware, or can I realistically try to save it myself?

Every 3D printer has clogged nozzles and other things you have to tinker with.
And thats only the hardware side. Next is the software side with Slicer and so on.

So depending on the amount of effort you are willing to invest, you can get the printer going and get good results.

In the forum is every topic covered at least once.

1 Like